1913 Cadillac, Model 30 Touring Car
Restored with the electric starter. Currently in storage.
Bought new from Beg Motor Co. of Van by Canadian Collieries for the superintendent of their coal mine on Northern Vancouver Island. It was then sold to private ownership in the mid-1920s. Finally fully restored from 1978 to 1988 by the current owner's family. The car is finished in the standard 1913 Blue with black fenders and running boards. It has 37" white wall tires on restored wood spoke wheels. The 365.8 CI*D 4-cylinder engine was rebuilt during the restoration. It has a Twin ignition "Cadillac" script oil case. Grey and Davis side lamps. Correct horn. Black canvas top with restored bows in good condition. $150,000 OBO 604-314-6326